WILD BOHEMIA

WILD BOHEMIA

19.12.15

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will, I'm not here to impress you.

And when she stood, still and small on the side of the road, birds flew silent through the air above her. Slow motion almost. She watched them ride the invisible southern wind, and wished for a moment. What would she know of this world below, what would she miss? She knew nothing of aimless flight, but she knew what it was to want to fly away.
Peel her down to the bone and you could see, that she was more fire than water. She was more wind than air. She was more light than dark. More like you and less like them. More soul. More pain. More blood. More human. This they will never know. What I am trying to say is, maybe she loved too much and maybe she showed it too little.
Her soul seemed to have sunken into her feet and down to the depths of the earth, far away from her. Traveling to places only her heart wished it could follow, winding down narrow walkways, diving through the oceans shallow waters and nestled in the trees singing above her, leaving it's shell to breath on it's own. She was little pieces of everyone she'd met but she cherished most the parts that were yours.


So empty, for so long. When does it leave, leave the caged wires holding it tight. Is this how the story goes. I see them, but I don't see me, and so it's lost, I am, alone, a fresh water drop in a sea of salt. The rains have their oceans and the sun has its moon and If people were rain, you are drizzle and I am the hurricane. Chaos, all over.
It's that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world. Something in me wants more, I can't rest. Understand me, I am not like an ordinary world.  I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul. My heart is never as full as when I am deep in a place so secret, even my soul can't find me.

She was lonely. But not everyone would do, she didn't know why. Some people filled the gaps and others emphasized the loneliness.


























No comments:

Post a Comment