WILD BOHEMIA

WILD BOHEMIA

13.9.13

I feel you in my bones

I want to trace the scars on your skin; Memorize every birth mark and map out the story of your life. I want to learn how your hair looks at 3am and how it looks at 6pm. I want to feel the length of your fingers, and see what colour your eyes change as the sun hits. I want to be able to taste the words coming out from your lips, and hear your heartbeat as you fall asleep. I want to see your mouth move as my name passes through it; changing the curvature as each syllable is pronounced. I want to hear your voice drift to sleep and reawaken each morning. I want to feel the warmth of your breath permeating through your skin, and hear the resonance in your voice from your laughter. I want your imperfections.




































No comments:

Post a Comment