WILD BOHEMIA

WILD BOHEMIA

11.8.13

Stay

I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be softly taken by the dark. I would rather be a incredible meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, then a sleepy planet. We can't jump off bridges anymore because our iPhones will get ruined. We can't take skinny dips in the ocean, because there's no service on the beach and adventures aren't real unless they're on Instagram. Technology has doomed the spontaneity of adventure and we're helping destroy it every time we Google, check-in and hashtag..
The function of man is to live, not to exist. To experience and seize to revel in the moment not to capture every second of it.
I will not waste my days trying to prolong these days.
I will use my time.

























No comments:

Post a Comment