WILD BOHEMIA

WILD BOHEMIA

9.5.13

The tragedy of living

Don't take advice. Don't listen to anyone. Fuck the system, fuck the rules, make it up as you go along - don't copy what anyone else does, follow your heart, follow your dreams and eventually you will wake up and you'll look back at your work and you'll realize that what you did was honest to yourself. Is it a good thing to be so different you balance each other out? Or is it the problem that rips you apart in the end..? Life is so fragile, I've learnt that you can know someone for just days and never forget the impression they left on you. I have learnt that art can be beautiful and sad at the same time. I have learnt that if someone loves you, he'll wait for you to love him back. I learnt that how much you want something doesn't determine whether you get it or not, that "no" might be enough, that life isn't fair, that maybe no one can save me.




































No comments:

Post a Comment