WILD BOHEMIA

WILD BOHEMIA

28.5.13

People are dying from over thinking

I love unmade beds. I love starring into nothing and really listening to the words of a song. I love bacon and eggs in the morning. I love bacon and eggs at any time of the day actually. I love infinite possibilities. I love airports. I love spontaneity. I love passionate conversations. I love when people are drunk and crying and cannot be anything but honest in that moment. I love the look in people's eyes when they realize they're in love. I love the way people look when they first wake up and they've forgotten their surroundings. I love the gasp people take when their favourite character dies. I love when people close their eye's and drift to somewhere in the clouds. I fall in love with people and their honest moments all the time. I fall in love with their breakdown and their smeared make up and their daydreams. Honesty is just too beautiful to ever put into words.












No comments:

Post a Comment