WILD BOHEMIA

WILD BOHEMIA

17.5.13

A cigarette for a thousand problems


Somewhere in that month I fell for a boy. He wasn't the usual kind of boy, the kind who is inconsistent and shadowy. The kind who infects your mind and consumes your thoughts. The kind of boy who wrangled his way into the very depths of my soul only to never have been forgotten, not in any moment. Magnificent, Beautiful, I saw more in the depth of his eyes every time I looked into them. He reverberated life off him, he gave me more vigour and vitality rather than pulling down like most boys do these days. Maybe that's just me being stereotypical. But this guy, was so different and it made me want him so badly. I've been his for a while now. He's changed my life and I doubt he even knows it.
I am not a graceful person. I am not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2am, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud and I apologies for my awkward confusion. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin became a storm. You never saw the lightening but you hear the echoes.






































No comments:

Post a Comment